Thank you for thinking of STAND! for your in-kind donations.
We are currently accepting ONLY those donations listed in the boxes shown below. Please call 1-925-603-0120 to see if we have need for your donation. We have very limited storage so please do not drop-off donations at our STAND! location.
- Our clients are rebuilding their lives and they deserve to have the very best of what you have to donate.
- We accept only new or gently used items that will help to create a clean, comfortable home or personal wardrobe.
- We accept only new personal hygiene items. Please no used or open deodorant, brushes, toiletries, etc.
- You can donate items from the Amazon or Target wish lists below. Items are delivered to our Danzig office.
- Small storage space may limit our ability to accept some donations.
- STAND! is not a store-front, drop-off donation facility. Please do not bring donations that have not been approved. An appointment is required to drop-off approved donations.
- Donation staff members may be reached by email at: email@example.com or phone at 1-925-603-0120.
Immediate Client Needs
These lists are updated on an ongoing basis, and reflect the immediate needs of our clients and programs. Donations outside of these lists may not be accepted as storage space is limited:
Client Self-Care and Clothing:
(Only new, unopened items accepted)
Men’s underwear (all sizes)
Men’s & women’s socks (all sizes)
Full-size toothpaste (no trial size)
Boutique storage needs: TARGET.COM
Client clothing needs: AMAZON.COM
Thank You for Your Support!
Pop-top can meals: Soup, chili, stew, beans, veggies, fruit, etc. Multiple cans are needed.
Cup / bowl noodles and Top Ramen
Family-size cereal boxes or variety box of individual cereal packets
Baby food, variety of flavors
Individual size packs of crackers, chips, cookies, fruit snacks, etc.
Individual size fresh fruit cups
Microwave instant oatmeal, variety of flavors
Microwave popcorn, snack size bags
Registries & Wish Lists
When you purchase items from these wish lists they are delivered directly to us…no need for delivery!
Residents’ Health & Nutrition
Children / Youth Programs & Services
Shelter Furnishings & Supplies
Danzig Client Services
Boutique storage needs