STAND! is a catalyst for breaking the multi-generational cycle of violence, promoting safe and strong relationships, and rebuilding lives. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, passion, compassion, safety, accountability, innovation, and collaboration. We welcome staff who can embrace these values, and who seek to create and participate in a culture of interpersonal kindness, accountability, and respect for every stakeholder in the agency; and for the contribution of everyone who joins us in this work.
Request for Proposals
STAND! is inviting proposals from accounting services vendors to support the work of our on-staff Finance Team to include:
- Monthly monitoring, review, and hosting of the general ledger and financial records.
- Manage agency cash flow
- Monitor revenue and expenses
- Monitor and review grants accounting, payroll, AP/AR and other accounting work being performed by on-staff Accountants.
- Attend regular meetings with STAND!’s Board, FinComm, CEO, and on-staff Accountants.
- Assist with coordinating and managing the annual audit.
- Prepare grant budgets for new initiatives, foundation applications, and renewals. Ongoing, monitor and review same.
- Assist with contract budgets and budget revisions as necessary.
- Initiate and coordinate agency’s annual budget development process.
- Prepare and analyze monthly variance reports, report on same to CEO and FinComm.
In addition to ongoing work, the selected vendor may also perform ‘project-based’ work like evaluating our current accounting software and making recommendations for improvements, reviewing systems and processes
Proposals outlining the scope of the vendors’ service to meet these needs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/21/22 and include contact information for current and previous clients who can provide references.
Therapeutic services are provided to children and adults who have been impacted by domestic violence, to support them in their healing. Our Non-Violence Program helps people who have used violence in their intimate partner relationships understand their own behavior, and learn how to change it.
When you work in our Prevention Services you help us build a safer future for everyone in the community. Prevention Services are provided at schools and in the community with the vision of educating students about healthy relationships, and nonviolent ways to relate and to resolve conflict
No current openings
Staff who work in our Intervention Services programs provide services to individuals and families through our 24-hour Crisis Line, and our Community-based, and Residential Programs.
- DV Liaison, Full Time. Antioch EHSD Partnership
- Bilingual Domestic Violence Caseworker I. Part Time, Overnight Awake. 16 hours/week, Friday and Saturday nights
- Domestic Violence Caseworkers, Full Time, Swing Shifts, Bilingual and Non-Bilingual
- Children’s Services Caseworker, Full Time
- Bilingual Residential Caseworker, Full Time. Day / Evenings Shifts
- Housing Liaison, Full Time.
- On Call DV Caseworkers, Crisis Line, All Shifts
Those with Administrative, Finance, Development and Marketing, Human Resources, and Facilities roles work together to provide professional support to the important work of ending violence in our community.