STAND! is a catalyst for breaking the multi-generational cycle of violence, promoting safe and strong relationships, and rebuilding lives. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, passion, compassion, safety, accountability, innovation, and collaboration. We welcome staff who can embrace these values, and who seek to create and participate in a culture of interpersonal kindness, accountability, and respect for every stakeholder in the agency; and for the contribution of everyone who joins us in this work.
Therapeutic services are provided to children and adults who have been impacted by domestic violence, to support them in their healing.
When you work in our Prevention Services you help us build a safer future for everyone in the community. Prevention Services are provided at schools and in the community with the vision of educating students about healthy relationships, and nonviolent ways to relate and to resolve conflict.
Staff who work in our Intervention Services programs provide services to individuals and families through our 24-hour Crisis Line and Residential Programs. Those who have used harm in their relationships are helped to understand their behavior and ways to change it, through our Non Violence Program.
- Community Services Manager, Concord. Full Time
- Domestic Violence Liaison, Antioch FJC offices. Full Time
- Domestic Violence Liaison, Concord FJC. Part Time 20 hours
- Bilingual Domestic Violence Liaison, EHSD/FJC Partnership, FJC East and Central County offices. Full Time
- Domestic Violence Liaison, Antioch EHSD offices. Full Time
- Domestic Violence Caseworker I. Part Time, Overnight Awake. 24 hours/week, Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights
- On Call Residential Services Caseworkers II
- Bilingual Residential Services Caseworker II
- Non-Violence Program Group Leaders, Part time, 10-20 hours/week and 20-30 hours/week
Those with Administrative, Finance, Development and Marketing, Human Resources, and Facilities roles work together to provide professional support to the important work of ending violence in our community.
No current openings
To find out how to apply for an open position and for more information about working for STAND!, please visit our employment page.