STAND! For Families Free of Violence is proud of the leadership that comes from both our Board of Directors and Administrative Team. Below is a list of Board Officers and the Administrative Team Leaders.
The Board’s Role
- Governing the organization by establishing broad policies and objectives
- Selecting, supporting, and reviewing the performance of the chief executive officer
- Insuring the availability of adequate financial resources
- Approving annual budgets and strategic planning
- Accounting for the ethics, compliance, and performance of the organization
Please contact STAND! at 925-676-2845 for information on becoming a board member.
Vice President & Treasury Relationship Manager
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California
Senior VP Human Resources John Muir Health (retired)
Executive Loan Advisor Cross Country Mortgage, Inc.
Secretary Real Estate Agent
CEO STAND! for Families Free of Violence
Planned Parenthood Northern California
Travis Credit Union
Land Use Entitlement Attorney
Miller Starr Regalia
VP – Sr. Financial Consultant
Associate Broker, Consultant
Digital Communications Strategist
LinkedIn Social Impact
City and County of San Francisco Human Services Agency