Get Help For a Friend or Family Member
STAND! is following the safety guidelines according to the Health Office of Contra Costa County.
ALL SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
GROUPS will be held virtually until further notice
STAND! requires all persons entering the premises to abide by the following requirements:
• Complete a health screening • Wear a face mask or face covering while inside the building
• Maintain social distance guidelines including 6 feet of separation from others at all times
• Wash hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds
Children’s Counseling Program
- The Children’s Counseling program is for children between the ages of 3-18 who have been impacted by abuse or domestic violence. This program provides weekly counseling sessions at no cost to the family, aimed at resolving symptoms and behaviors associated with the trauma they have experienced. We offer children’s counseling in East, Central and West County, in English and in Spanish. Due to Covid-19, many of our counseling services are being completed remotely via Zoom, with in-person services slowly returning as appropriate and with sufficient safety measures.
- To enroll in services, please call 925-222-2132 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an eligibility screening.
- Also referred to as court-ordered Domestic Violence classes, STAND! offers a 52-week batterers’ intervention program, pursuant to Penal Code 1203.97.
- Groups offered in both English and Spanish, virtual and in-person for individuals who’ve have caused harm.
- This is a fee for service program, fees can be adjusted only to the extent necessary to make services accessible. Individual assessment must be completed to enroll.
- For more information, contact the Non-Violence Program at 925-676-2968 or NVPinfo@standffov.org
Community Based Support Services
- Community advocates can provide crisis intervention, safety planning, case management, legal advocacy, systems advocacy, support groups, accompaniments, as well as collaborate with many community partners
- Family Justice Centers (Richmond, Concord, Antioch)
- Employment & Human Services Department (Richmond/Hercules, Pleasant Hill, Antioch)
Unsure where to start?
- For more information on how our community advocates can support you or someone you know, please contact the 24/7 hotline: 888-215-5555