Get Help For Myself
STAND! is following the safety guidelines according to the Health Office of Contra Costa County.
STAND! requires all persons entering the premises to abide by the following requirements:
• Complete a health screening • Face masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged
Immediate Crisis Support Services
- Advocates are available 24/7 on our hotline (888-215-5555) to provide immediate emotional support, safety planning & assessments, screenings for STAND! services, information, and linkages to additional supportive resources. If unable to call, advocates are also accessible within several community agencies across Contra Costa County (click here for more info) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Community Based Support Services
- Community advocates can provide crisis intervention, safety planning, case management, legal advocacy, systems advocacy, support groups, accompaniments, as well as collaborate with many community partners
- Family Justice Centers (Richmond, Concord, Antioch)
- Employment & Human Services Department (Richmond/Hercules, Pleasant Hill, Antioch)
- Also referred to as court-ordered Domestic Violence classes, STAND! offers a 52-week batterers’ intervention program, pursuant to Penal Code 1203.97.
- Groups offered in both English and Spanish, virtual and in-person for individuals who’ve have caused harm.
- This is a fee for service program, fees can be adjusted only to the extent necessary to make services accessible. Individual assessment must be completed to enroll.
- For more information, contact the Non-Violence Program at 925-676-2968 or NVPinfo@standffov.org
Youth Education Support Services (YESS)
- A school and community-based prevention program including school-based education, youth leadership development and training on teen dating violence prevention. The program helps young people develop the skills and emotional resilience to maintain healthy peer and dating relationships and engage in positive social behaviors.
Unsure where to start?
- For more information on how our community advocates can support you or someone you know, please contact the 24/7 hotline: 888-215-5555