Employment with STAND!
Employees of STAND! provide direct and indirect services to the community to end domestic violence and child abuse. Services are provided from our locations in Concord, Richmond, Antioch, and throughout the County.
Here at STAND! we value good team players who are resourceful, dependable, ethical, and resilient. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, passion, compassion, safety, accountability, innovation, and collaboration. We welcome staff who can embrace these values, and who seek to create and participate in a culture of interpersonal kindness, accountability, and respect for every stakeholder in the agency; and for the contribution of everyone who joins us in this work.
To provide our comprehensive array of services to the community we are looking for leaders who want to contribute to and embrace our vision, from entry level to experienced, in a variety of disciplines.
We provide competitive wages. We have generous benefit plans open to all our regular employees scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week.
- Summary of Benefits – Regular employees working 30+ hours a week
- Summary of benefits – Regular employees working 20 to 29 hours a week
STAND!’S competitive benefits package includes paid vacation, sick leave and holidays. Our benefits are subject to change.
Diversity and Inclusiveness Statement
At STAND! For Families Free of Violence, diversity is imperative and integral to our mission. It is vital to what we do, and is a promise we make to those we serve. Our team of dedicated professionals understand that valuing diversity and inclusiveness is critical to the success of our mission.
Creating a safe environment for clients and staff is important at STAND!
- All candidates are required to undergo a background check and some positions are required to get a tuberculosis test.
- To comply with federal regulations STAND! verifies candidates’ legal status to work in the U.S.
- We take the safety of our staff and the clients they transport seriously. Most jobs require driving and therefore a clean drivers’ license, auto insurance, and access to a vehicle are necessary. Our driver requirements can be found here. MVR’s are run prior to hire, and periodically thereafter.
- Continued employment with STAND! is contingent upon successful completion of our mission – related required training.
How to apply for an open position
Email a cover letter, resume, and the names of three supervisory references to: email@example.com or mail resumes to: Human Resources, STAND! For Families Free of Violence, 1410 Danzig Plaza, Concord, CA 94520.
STAND! For Families Free of Violence is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to staff diversity. We welcome applications from qualified people of all backgrounds.